Aims of the School
Our Motto: Believe, Achieve
We Value: honesty, kindness, teamwork, respect, equality
our vision: A learning community where:
• Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
• Effort and diligence are consistent across the school.
• Our provision is constantly evolving to meet our needs; capitalising on best practice and educational research
• High attainment and rapid progress are standard across the school.
• A high quality, cohesive, sequential curriculum is an entitlement for all.
• Barriers to learning are identified and swiftly addressed.
• A culture of professional learning and effective distributive leadership, underpins excellence in teaching.
• Parents and carers are our educational partners.
• Everyone is challenged to aspire for their future
• Everyone is valued, respected and safe.
• We make a positive contribution to our community and wider world.