At Byron Court, we believe that education is a partnership between school and home life and we strive to prepare our pupils for life in modern Britain by building the best possible relationships with their families, teaching staff and with the wider community.
We aim to provide the highest possible achievements by promoting the spiritual, moral, social, cultural, mental and physical development of our pupils in a safe, stimulating and happy environment. We do this by:
- Teaching pupils the importance of moral values such as respect, honesty tolerance, trust and personal responsibility
- Ensuring pupils have a strong foundation of values to make informed choices in the local and global community
- Educating and respecting different faiths, ethnicities and cultures within school by working together in harmony and creating an appreciation for our multi-cultural society
- Actively promoting democratic processes such as our school Parliament, giving pupils a voice and the opportunity to learn about democracy and the law in Britain
- Teaching pupils to be responsible citizens and encouraging them to take an active role in extra-curricular and voluntary activities